Sunday, August 9, 2009

Casting Agent Excited by An Unbroken Chain










"Here's the thing: as a casting office we're looking to have our name associated with work we can continue to be proud of and your enthusiasm and dedication to this story and it's author only furthers my resolve that this is precisely our mission, too.

As I mentioned on Friday, I'm further encouraged by the fact that this story has not really been told in a manner that is truly uplifting, positive and inspiring as this one is.

I'm excited to be a part of telling a story that offers so much in terms of what a true survivor really means. I honestly think that's a universal concept that plays to the heart of everyone. This story is a Life is Beautiful meets a young Indiana Jones. I think that's got legs!!"

Best,
Kate
BIG HOUSE CASTING
www.bighousecasting.com
323.464.0990

No comments:

Post a Comment