Monday, June 22, 2009

MSNBC Should Take Responsibility for Pat Buchanan's Remarks



President Phil Griffin
MSNBC
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112


Dear Sir,

I was a strong supporter of your network , until finally Pat Buchanan's hateful gibberish made me sick to my stomach. I hardly ever found anything to be in agreement with him and his often outrageous opinions.

Miracles of Miracles! At last, I found something on which I can agree with him.

I am an 88 year old survivor of the five Nazi concentration camps, born in Berlin, Germany.

As such , I am receiving the periodical Holocaust survivor's newspaper "TOGETHER ." In their recent edition (volume 23, number 2) they are quoting Buchanan as saying: "Most Historians Believe it was logistically impossible to gas 6 million Jews , and reduce their bodies to ashes ."

What do you know, I am in full agreement with this statement!

Those "historians" and their wonderful buddy Pat Buchanan , must have gotten their information from another wonderful friend, "the great Iranian humanitarian" Ahmadinejad.

I have never seen a claim that 6 million Jews were were killed in the gas chambers. I have seen statistics that 6 million Jews were murdered in the concentration camps, including those horrendous numbers that perished in the gas chambers. (Murdered by starvation, hard labor, beatings, executions, lack of medical assistance, locked for days in cattle cars witout food or sanitary implements, just to name a few.)

I know all about "the First Amendment" and such. If I'm not mistaken, the First Amendment also allows bosses and employers to act responsibly when such idiotic gibberish is put on the air.

It would be nice to hear a response from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment